W o r l d s ..f i n e s t.. d a t i n g.. c o m m u n i t y
EIGHT SIMPLE INTERNET DATING RULES FOR WOMEN
1 . Seek out potential matches rather than waiting for them to email you.
2. Don’t lie about anything. Ever.
3. Don’t have more than five email exchanges before either making a date or cutting the guy loose.
4. Don’t talk on the phone before meeting.
5. Meet for coffee first—no dinners!
6. Arrive early, buy your own drink, bring a newspaper, and have an exit line.
7. Change your search criteria every few weeks.
8. Keep your expectations low.
NINE SIMPLE INTERNET DATING RULES FOR MEN
Why are there more rules for men than there are for women? it’s because men need more help.
1 . Don’t send generic emails.
2. Don’t brag.
3. Reveal something interesting about yourself in your profile.
4. Don’t say you’re looking for a woman who “likes to laugh” or “likes to have fun.” Who doesn’t like to laugh? Who hates hay-ing fun? You might as well write, “Looking for a woman who breathes air.”
5. Don’t specify what hair color your date should have or—God forbid—a weight limit or breast size.
6. Do your homework before a date. Before each meeting, take a few minutes to glance at the profile of the woman you’re going to meet and commit a few details to memory.
7. Ask questions.
8. Don’t talk about your other Internet dates while on an Inter-net date.
9. Don’t say “I’ll call you” if you don’t intend to.